Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply Log in and begin the five-step process.
- Author(s) affirm that the material has not been previously published and that they have not transferred elsewhere any rights to the article.
- Author(s) should ensure the originality of the work and they have properly cited others’ work in accordance of the references format.
- Author(s) should not engage in plagiarism nor self-plagiarism.
- ‘Salami’ publication is strictly prohibited in Jurnal Kesehatan Holistic.
- Author(s) should ensure that they follow the authorship criteria that are taken from ICMJE that is explained in instruction for author of Jurnal Kesehatan Holistic.
- The author(s) haven’t suggested any personal information that may make the identity of the patient recognizable in any forms of description part, photograph or pedigree. When the photographs of the patient were essential and indispensable as scientific information, the author(s) have received the consent in written form and have clearly stated it.
- In case of experimenting on human, the authors have certified that the process of the research is in accordance with ethical standards of Helsinki declaration, domestic and foreign committees that preside over human experiment. If any doubts are raised whether the research was proceeded in accordance with the declaration, the authors should explain it. In case of experimenting on animals, the authors have certified that the authors had followed the domestic and foreign guideline related to experiment of animals in a laboratory.
- Author(s) should give the editor the data and details of the work, if there are suspicions of data falsification or fabrication.
Authors of the journal should clarify everything that may cause conflict of interests such as work, research expenses, consultant expenses, and intellectual property on the document of ICMJE form disclosure.