Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- You have to make sure that your paper is prepared using the JKH Paper Template, has been carefully proofread and polished, and conformed to the author guidelines
- If the manuscript submitted is not appropriate with the guidelines or written in a different format, it will BE REJECTED by the editors before further reviewed. The editors will only accept the manuscripts which meet the assigned format.
Published by Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kesehatan RS Husada
Jl. Mangga Besar Raya No.137-139, Jakarta Pusat, 10730 - Indonesia
JKH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright ©Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kesehatan RS Husada
All right reserved